Thursday, July 18, 2013

like the title said....

I'm a theology freak.

I love theology, and doctrine, and things about beliefs, religion, teachings, and all that, but only pertaining to what is broadly called "Christianity".

I know where I stand, though, in the matter of eternal salvation and redemption and all those things important to people like me.

Yeah, people like me. (grammar ? sorry, not born and raised in the English language).

I know, understand, and respect, the fact that there are people not like me who could care less about what the Bible says, or what God says, because they have been (1) hurt by religion, and religionists, (2) they were never raised spiritual, or (3) they simply are atheists to the core for one reason or another.

Now I know there should be more than these three but for the moment let's have them do.

On the other side of the fence are those who do (1) care about what Scripture and God says, (2) have gone past the hurts that religion and religionists did to them or maybe somebody they loved, thank God, (3) were raised spiritual by spiritual parents, or (3) have questions about Scripture and its relevance to their lives, although not fully what are called believers in the strict theological sense of the word.

With them I hope to be able to interact, or to reach out, or just write to, about things I will write about in this blog.

I am also a late blooming photographer.
Golly.
My hair stand on end using that description on me.
Photographer.

I will have to apologize in advance to those who are truly into photography and understand focal points, and white balances, and priorities (aperture, shutter), and exposure.

I am just beginning to learn these phrases and if I post a picture that kinda makes you want to wretch, please do so, but forgive me in advance.

Well, intro done.
And hopefully, tonight, I will make my first real post.

No comments:

Post a Comment